Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD750

New Years Resolutions

5 posts in this topic

So what's everyones resolution for the new year... Mine once again is to stop smoking that seems to be the hardest for me. I'd also like to step back every once and awhile,take a deep breath and enjoy life,I guess be a little more stress free.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Mine is to only visit EMTBravo two or three times a shift.

So what's everyones resolution for the new year... Mine once again is to stop smoking that seems to be the hardest for me. I'd also like to step back every once and awhile,take a deep breath and enjoy life,I guess be a little more stress free.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!! smile.gif  smile.gif

Spend more time in the gym

My New Year's Resolutions: Cleaning up some bad habits.

1) Stop holding signals....well, maybe less often.

2) Try this Plain English thing on the radio...like I was speaking in Croatian before....maybe get my unit number correct more too.

3) Sedation BEFORE intubation...even if they pi$$ me off.

4) Stop telling relatives we're "welding" Grandpa's chest....and I guess yelling "Clear....shock the monkey"....has gotta stop as well.

5) Prophylactic IV's on whiners. Large ones. Now a no-no.

6) Stop writing "Eat Me" with Betadine on the chest of unconcious drunks for the nurses to find when they undress 'em. Very tacky.

7) Stop sucking on alcohol swabs between calls. Red eyes, unsteady gait.....it's gotta undermine the public's trust in me.

8) Stop slamming patients with Lasix for that comical "transient deafness" thing, even though it's killer funny.

9) Paint thinner in the bosses's Tucks.....No mas.

And #10) Walking into frequent flyer's houses, squinting at them, and asking, "Weren't you dead the last time I came here?".

Get in shape..........eat less.....exercise more try to learn my place in life.....the normal