Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Exer-Fix Emergency Services Fitness Equipment

1 post in this topic

I'd like to take this moment to talk about one of EMTBravo's sponsors, Exer-Fix.

Exer-Fix is a fitness equipment company that specializes in the needs of the Emergency Services. Exer-Fix serves the Hudson Valley and surrounding area, and is operated by a career fire captain with over 15 years servicing fitness equipment.

He can plan your fitness center, he sells quality fitness equipment, will deliver or move any fitness equipment, assemble and install the equipment no matter where you got it, as well as repair or service any existing equipment. He stands by any of his work with pride.

He also does fitness equpment services for other clients, including celebrities and high-profile fitness centers. His prices are extremly reasonable, and he will work to fit into your departments budget.

So call Mike, his number is 914-760-1784. Feel free to contact him with any questions, or email me at x635@x635Photos.com and I'll get in touch with him for you.

Keep him in mind for ANY of your fitness equipment needs.

EMTBravo's sponsors support the site, so support them! Special thanks to all of them!

[attachmentid=1881]

post-11-1169135278.jpg

Edited by x635