Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD201

Westchester County Fire Video

10 posts in this topic

Nice job on the video..

I love the fairview station wagon

Great Job!!! FDMV back when ladder 2 was still alive, lol. I was at some of those calls. Great song choice.

New Video with Westchester County Fire Apparatus and personnel. First video I made, more to come. These are a few of my pictures as well as some of HFD23's

http://www.jumpcut.com/view?id=200D83AEAFF...E99000423CEF5F6

Who's Tower Ladder is that with the flag hanging in the last photo that is sort of blurry, and where was it taken, it looks like East Fishkill's b/c of the 39 on the bucket but its too blurry to say for sure.

yes it is East Fishkill's taken at the Pleasantville Parade this past year. Several others are from that parade as well. I will be making more videos focusing more specifically on a specific department or departments possible, this was a quick experiment for me during some down time.

Hartsdale's fire @ 68 East Hartsdale Ave. back in 1993..Mutual aid from most of Southern Westchester, Greenville, Fairview, Scarsdale, Dobbs Ferry, White Plains, Yonkers

Edited by HFD201

I didnt either until I couldnt figure out how to make one on youtube so i just typed in video creator into AOL search and it came up