Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OoO

5 posts in this topic

May I suggest cafepress.com for the shirts. They print them on demand and are pretty good quality and great customer service.

Cafepress was considered. However, for what we wanted to do they couldn't offer. Plus, our goal is to fundraise for the site's operations, and CafePress products are pretty expensive for the customer, low margin for the webmaster, and limited as to what you can do with the end product.

We feel confident the system we have set up will work well. Thanks for the input, it's always welcomed.

May I suggest cafepress.com for the shirts. They print them on demand and are pretty good quality and great customer service.

Isn't cafepress the company that was promoting the cop-killer Bucky Phillips with "Save Bucky" and other similar stuff last year? I think they also had anti-cop propaganda relating to a police shooting in Philadelphia that left a cop dead and promoted releasing the gunman too.

Sorry, but cafepress isn't getting any business from me!

Isn't cafepress the company that was promoting the cop-killer Bucky Phillips with "Save Bucky" and other similar stuff last year? I think they also had anti-cop propaganda relating to a police shooting in Philadelphia that left a cop dead and promoted releasing the gunman too.

I wasn't aware of any of these shirts but in Cafepress's defense, all of their clothing is generated by their customers and I wouldn't hold it against them if they're users created offensive shirts.

Edited by OoO

I wasn't aware of any of these shirts but in Cafepress's defense, all of their clothing is generated by their customers and I wouldn't hold it against them if they're users created offensive shirts.

I would almost agree with you if an order was placed with CafePress and they filled that order and that was the end of it. However, they continue to sell shirts with Cop Killer supporting prints on their website.

Edited by khas143