Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OoO

9 posts in this topic

Why list them on ebay? Since your only apealing to the forum community I see no reason to subject your self to ebay's listing and final value fees. Since you are collecting money by PayPal, why not just use PayPal's buy now buttons? Or if you want to save a little money you could create a Google Checkout account and use their buy now buttons.

Edited by OoO

Why list them on ebay?

Because that's what we decided was best for us at this time.

When I am feeling better, then I will build my own store on the website. Thanks for your input. Hope you like your shirt.

To Nutty1 and 66Alpha1, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them.

Just ordered a t-shirt. Happy to support the site. You guys do a great job and provide a great service for fire departments in the area. Stay safe. Check out a great site from Bridgeport (CT) Fire Department - http://www.thepostroad.com/bfd.html

Just ordered mine...Keep up the great work.Shirts look great!!!

Some personal issues arose which have prevented me from selling and shipping the shirts. I do not know at this time when the T-shirts will again become available.

All that have ordered their shirts are in the process of being refunded.

Although I will be away from email for a little bit, please email me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com if you have not recieved your shirt.

I apologize for this.

EMTBravo

Some personal issues arose which have prevented me from selling and shipping the shirts. I do not know at this time when the T-shirts will again become available.

All that have ordered their shirts are in the process of being refunded.

Although I will be away from email for a little bit, please email me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com if you have not recieved your shirt.

I apologize for this.

EMTBravo

Im confused. I recieved an e-mail saying your package will be shipped US Postal service with tracking number. So I am guessing those who orderded shirts ealry are getting shirts or are we all being refunded?

SHIRTS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO ANYONE. ALL WHO ORDERED SHIRTS WILL HAVE THEIR MONEY RFUNDED VIA PAYPAL.

I really, really, am upset by this and apologize. I hope to have the shirts available again soon, but I don't know when.

A significant personal issue has arisen which is preventing me from selling the shirts.

I will keep you updated. I am SO SORRY and I really hope when they become available again you will order them again.

edit: bravo posted his reply just before me, you can go ahead and delete this.

Edited by 66Alpha1

I hope you get things going again... Looking foward to few shirts.