Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest partyrock

All materials cutoff saw

5 posts in this topic

Is it finally here?? A real all materials cutoff saw. I've seen 'em before but they were useless. MK is a top notch diamond blade manufacturing company. I've used their products many times on the side gig and have always been happy. Anyone here ever use one or know someone that could set-up a demo. At $200 a pop I'm not fronting that just to try out the blade.

Cutters Edge markets its Black Star Diamond blade. I haven't used it on wood even though they advertise it for concrete, steel, metal, brick, wood or aluminum. Its really amazing taking it from rebar reinforced concrete to steel and back and forth without a worry. Its kinda expensive but it will last 50:1 of standard rescue multi cut abrasive wheel. So in the long run its a huge savings. If you're in NY contact Garrison Fire & Rescue for a demo you won't be disappointed.

Cutters Edge markets its Black Star Diamond blade.  I haven't used it on wood even though they advertise it for concrete, steel, metal, brick, wood or aluminum.  Its really amazing taking it from rebar reinforced concrete to steel and back and forth without a worry.  Its kinda expensive but it will last 50:1 of standard rescue multi cut abrasive wheel.  So in the long run its a huge savings.  If you're in NY contact Garrison Fire & Rescue for a demo you won't be disappointed.

MES-NY as well, Cutters Edge dealer... The Diamond blade seems to be doing very well.

Cutters Edge Black Star Diamond blade - well worth the money

sorry about my prior post naming a distributor in all fairness, to the best of my knownledge the three distributors that carry CE for Westchester are AAA, Garrison & MES. No matter who you contact the Black Diamond Blade is dollars to donuts the best blade available on the market. In fact do not take someone else's word for fact, contact a dealer and let the blade speak for its self.