Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicopper

Of all the sick s%it

11 posts in this topic

Girl finds missing dog's head in box on doorstep

ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) -- A 17-year-old girl who spent weeks looking for her missing dog unwrapped a box left on her doorstep and found the pet's severed head inside, authorities said.

Homicide investigators were looking into the case because of the "implied" terroristic threat, St. Paul Police Sgt. Jim Gray said. The Humane Society of the United States said Wednesday it was offering a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

"This was extraordinarily heinous," said Dale Bartlett, the Humane Society's deputy manager for animal cruelty issues. "I deal with hundreds and hundreds of cruelty cases each year. When I read about this case, it took my breath away. It's horrible."

After Crystal Brown's 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix,Chevy, wandered away last month, she put up "missing" posters in her neighborhood and went door to door looking for him. She called the St. Paul animal shelter and rode the bus there several times.

"I felt empty," Crystal told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis. "I couldn't talk to anyone. He was my dog. It was just me and him. ... I told him everything and he never shared any of my secrets."

Two weeks ago, a gift-wrapped box was left at the house Crystal shares with her grandmother. The box had batteries on top, and a note that said "Congratulations Crystal. This side up. Batteries included."

Crystal opened the box and found her dog's head inside. The box also contained Valentine's Day candy.

Crystal screamed when she saw her dog's face.

"She was just hysterical," said Crystal's grandmother, Shirley Brown. "She was screaming. She said, 'Grandma, it's my dog's head!'

"I said, 'no it can't be!"'

Authorities say the case is an isolated incident and the suspect likely knew the family. A motive is unclear.

"This was so cruel," Crystal said. "This is one sick, twisted person."

She now has a new puppy, another Australian shepherd. She's named it Diesel. "Hopefully, he'll be my best friend," Crystal said.

What kind of sick degenerate would do this to a girl and her dog??? I hope they do catch the bastid and he gets some serious time for this - since they're calling it an implied terroristic threat maybe they can let him rot at Gitmo!

Animal torture and mutilation? Sounds like a typical anti-social personality disorder. Watch for this person to move on to bigger and better things and become a serial.

Sick fu(k.

I hope he becomes the prison b!tch for all those in heat.

I lost a dog 2 1/2 years ago when she got hit by a car and I still miss Reagan and still get a pit in my stomach when I see an animal in the road after I found her lying there. I feel for this girl they are just a part of the family as a human.

The whole world is going MAD!

I feel bad for that girl and her family, that is insane.

I saw this today and was just stunned. There's just some evil scum running around out there.

I know I have been blessed by some good dogs in my life including a aussie mix.

I can't even begin to think with this girl went through.

if anyone did that to my dog they would be looking at the trailer hitch of my pickup as I drove down the road at 70 M.P.H. stories like this make me sick, the police should shoot him on contact!

I've seen alot of things that at times have kept me up nights. Sh!t like this is just beyond comprehension. Its so far out there it just doesn't even register with me.

The entire story is sad.

I hate the fact that the poor dog was killed, but what bothers me most is the little girls quote about it was just her and him(the dog) and all secrets were between them.

I have faith that the police feel the same and are looking in that general direction.

Arrow

What a terrible thing to do. I hope they make an example of this sicko when they catch it. mad.gif

ST. PAUL, Minnesota (AP) -- A 24-year-old man has been arrested, suspected of cutting the head off of a 17-year-old girl's pet dog and leaving it at her front door in a gift-wrapped box.

The man, who is expected to be arraigned Friday, was being held on suspicion of terrorist threats. Police said he may be charged with animal cruelty.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal Brown. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, went missing.

Two weeks after the dog disappeared, a gift box addressed to Crystal was found at the front door of a house she shares with her grandmother.

Inside, Crystal found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her pet's head.

Police said the man they arrested lived a few blocks from Crystal and may have had a romantic interest in the girl.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show "America's Most Wanted" posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500 reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

Got a thing for her? Killing her dog is a GREAT IDEA!!! A$$hole!

Here's an idea of what this type of dog would look like.

user posted image

I for one think they should jack this guy up a little... poor dog.

Edited by Remember585