Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Katonah FD Lobster Fest-Jimmy Boy Fundraiser

2 posts in this topic

From an email I recieved

Ok many of you have done and participated tremendously for Jimmy boy and the Arena family. 

The Katonah Fire Department is asking for your help and that of our neighbors again.  We will be holding a Lobster Fest on Saturday September 25th.  The enclosed order form can be filled out and submitted along with payment for a lobster dinner.  This event will be a pick up and drive off style so you can enjoy a dinner with your family without the huge crowds. 

You can pick up your lobster dinner from 2:00-5:00 

Please print out this form and pass it along to friends and neighbors.  We truly hope that this will add to the other wonderful events that our community has done and will continue to do.

Furthermore, we hopefully will have this form available to be down loaded from our Web site shortly.  www.katonahfd.org

Thanking you in advance for your continued support

KATONAH FIRE DEPARTMENT 

Jimmy Boy Lobster Fest

Yes I would like to participate in the fund drive for Jimmy Boy

Please accept my order for 

________________ Lobster Dinners

These will include 

1- 1 ¼ lb Lobster

Cole Slaw

Potato Salad

Corn Bread

As such I am enclosing with my order a check/cash in the amount of 

$______________ ($20.00 per Dinner)

Please make the Check out to the Katonah Fire Department

If you need to reach me you can contact me at:

___________________Phone

_____________________Fax

Name:_________________________

Address:________________________

I understand I will need to arrive at the Katonah Fire Dept. between the hours of 2:00-6:00PM on 9/25 to pick up my dinners.

Please mail or Fax your order form by 9/21 to

Jimmy Boy Lobster Fest

Katonah Fire Department

65 Bedford Rd. 

Katonah NY 10536 

If you are going to Fax your order you will need to pay for the order when you pick up the Lobster Dinner

Fax # 914-232-4634

Just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to buy a lobster dinner, the orders need to be placed by 9/21 (that's tomarrow,Tuesday). This will be a really great meal for a really great cause! I hope maybe some of you like lobster and will help support this cause. Thank you for your support!