Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAW6

Pleasantville VAC Gets New Ambulance

24 posts in this topic

Pleasantville VAC is accepting delivery on their new 2007 LifeLine tonight. Will try to get some pictures posted.

It's very nice, went by our firehouse around 4:30. Real nice looking, best of luck with it!

Good luck and stay safe guys...

[attachmentid=2245]

post-3-1174608212.jpg

I'm guessing 7602, the 1996 Braun is the one being replaced? Seems like just yesterday PVAC was taking delivery on that one. Best of luck with the 2007 Lifeline. Can't wait to see some photos.

Not sure what that is but all I see is a big bunch if gibberish????????? No image at all, though.

2007 Ford E450 LifeLine 167" Superliner

Eastford Fire & Rescue Sales LLC (Eastford, CT)

Features all Whelen light package, dual side windows with sliding privacy boards, dual rear switch panels, back-up camera, HID scene lights, custom interior and exterior compartments, and custom lettering.

Vehicle Number: 76B3

- In adition to 76B1 & 76B2

Pics:

[attachmentid=2279]

[attachmentid=2280]

[attachmentid=2281]

post-11-1174665376.jpg

post-11-1174665384.jpg

post-11-1174665392.jpg

I'm guessing 7602, the 1996 Braun is the one being replaced?  Seems like just yesterday PVAC was taking delivery on that one.  Best of luck with the 2007 Lifeline.  Can't wait to see some photos.

Actually we are keeping 7602 to be used for re-hab at fire scenes. The new one is 7603. Yes it does seem like yesterday - also seems like yesterday when the old 7601 won "Best Ambulance" in Hawthorne's 90th Anniversary Parade (thanks to you!) Thanks for your good wishes with our new one. Pictures are coming!!!

WOW! That bus is insanely nice! The new colors and stripes bring Pleasantville's ambulances up to par with their new engines, and that lighting package is sick!

I love the LifeLine brand, they are built like a tank through and through!

I'm only familiar with PVAC's HQ by passing by, is there enough room for three buses or will one be housed elsewhere? Or is there expansion plans?

Yes, the new 76B3 is BEAUTIFUL. I Love it. I wish our corps the best of luck with it. Thank you for all the nice replies. biggrin.gif

Unusual setup with the 3 independent LED's along the front fenders. Remember the old braun's used to have 3 flashers combined in one housing... but that is kind of an odd look. Otherwise it is pretty sharp...like the retro goth-like writing...

Good luck with it!

And one more thing are all the ambulances still stored near that field? Is there enough room for 3 units there?

Edited by Oswegowind

And one more thing are all the ambulances still stored near that field?  Is there enough room for 3 units there?

Yes the field and No, the bay holds only 2 Aperati, aperatus, aperatie......Busses dry.gif

Yes the field and No, the bay holds only 2 Aperati, aperatus, aperatie......Busses dry.gif

Yes, the ambulance corps is near the field still, but hopefully not for long we, are also planning on moving our building.

This is a very exciting year for PVAC.

Ah, moving the building? or just building new? I mean it is feasible to move a building and has been done...but it would cost a pretty penny!

Ah, moving the building?  or just building new?  I mean it is feasible to move a building and has been done...but it would cost a pretty penny!

No, we are moving into a new building. One with a lot more room for 3 ambulances.

Okay...that is a much better idea. Possible location?

Okay...that is a much better idea.  Possible location?

Yes, we have a location - it is in Thornwood. The Town of Mount Pleasant is giving us the old Thornwood Water District building.

I don't know alot about the area, but buses that big fit into all of the narrow streets and driveways? I'm assuming the outlying areas are pretty simmilar to some of Millwood's or Ossining's neighborhoods. Best of luck PVAC

Very sharp looking rig!! I like the orange/blue striping, and the lettering really stands out.

Never thought I'd see the day when PVAC expanded to 3 rigs, that and a new building!!! Things are really looking up, down there.

Edited by grumpyff

New building ? They have been talking about that since I was a member back in 1992. I hope the water Dept building goes through, it is somthing that is long over due. The new rig is very nice and wish you guys the best of luck with it.

I notice the bus says 7603, Shouldn't it be 76B3 ?

VERY VERY SHARP!

I like the lettering and new design.

Best of luck with it to Pleasantville VAC!!!

BE SAFE!

biggrin.gif

PS The Caddy Ambulance was a joke. I hope some got a

good laugh.