Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BedfordFire

Scotty RV/Fire Safety Trailers

5 posts in this topic

The Bedford Fire Department will soon be recieving a Scotty RV manufactured fire prevention and safety trailer to use among the numerous schools and camps located in our district. From what I know, Yonkers and Mohegan FD's also own these trailers. If anyone else owns one, or has had experience with these units, please post below. Also, if your fire department does fire prevention, and does not use a trailer, but has some other form of equipment i.e. "sparky the fire dog" motorized units or otherwise, please share. Thanks!

Here is Albrightsville Vol. Fire Co.'s Scotty RV/Fire Safety House/Mobile Command Center Trailer.

user posted image

Braircliff has a Scottys trailer as well. Got it about 3 to 4 years ago and have found it to be a great tool in our community. We use it at schools and community events. More importantly, we make it available to surrounding departments such as Ossining, Millwood and Pleasantville for their events.

Fairview Has one also......Mohegan Vac also has a Injury Prevention unit aswell....Trailer and a Robot Ambulance I believe...I know Ossining had a Talking Fire Hydrant thing.........havn't seen it in years though.....

Mohegan fire has a scotty trailer, we also have a smaller trailer that we use for the younger ages that has a sparky outfit, a replica house with different fire hazards in it which was donated by walmart, and we just recieved our brand new and improved freddie from robotronics, we are still in the process of getting it lettered.