Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Verified Member Age Breakdown

5 posts in this topic

As you know, a couple of months back we started requiring Verified Members to list their age range in their profiles. A member of this forum suggested that we look into the breakdown. So, this morning with some help I did some stats:

Out of 733 Verified Members:

Ages 14-17 = 39 Members

Ages 18-20 = 89 Members

Ages 21-24 = 89 Members

Ages 25-34 = 183 Members

Ages 35-44 = 191 Members

Ages 45-50 = 71 Members

Ages 50-60 = 57 Members

Ages 60+ = 14 Members

Total Verified Members: 733

Just a reminder, if your profile doesn't list your age range, you will be removed from the Verified Member program.

*Please note that we regularly audit Verified Members for profile accuracy. If you notice a member who is listing incorrect or intentionally misleading information in their profile, we ask that you contact EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com via email immediately. Any member found to be intentionally listing incorrect information will be removed from the Verified Member program and may be banned from the forum

cool thanks. Would it be possible to also see how many verified members post regularly or have over 100 posts?

cool thanks. Would it be possible to also see how many verified members post regularly or have over 100 posts?

On the top right of your page, there is a link "Members"

Click on that, and go towards the bottom of that page.

In the "Search and Filter Options" there is a blank space after "begins with"; just leave that blank. Go down to the row of drop down menus. Click on the first one entitled "All Members" and change it to say "Verified Members." Go to the next drop down, and change it from "Member's Name" to "Total Posts." Go to the next menu, and choose if you want it in Descending, or Ascending order (ascending will start the list with the fewest and increase in the numbers as the list goes down, descending will start with the highest, and decrease in posts as the list goes down).

Hope that helps! biggrin.gif

thanks firefighter484 thats what i was looking for

Thank God it is 25-34 cause I thought I was going to have to change mine in May...looks like I have a couple of years to do worry about that!

Edited by Oswegowind