Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Durable Digital Camera, Navy Seal Style

9 posts in this topic

Buddy of mine sent me this photo, its of two Navy Seals on a reconnaissance training exercise. Figured x635 would get a kick out of the digital camera they used - i can only imagine the type of beating it can take!

post-3237-1175361468.jpg

Buddy of mine sent me this photo, its of two Navy Seals on a reconnaissance training exercise. Figured x635 would get a kick out of the digital camera they used - i can only imagine the type of beating it can take!

SWEET, I want one!

HAHA! I bet she costs a pretty penny tongue.gif

We paid for it! So dont worry about the cost!

If you bought it....$400

US Government DOD....$2000

Good point roof...without that camera how would the Marines know where to land for the fight.

I would say more like 15-20,000 dollars for that camera and lens...looks like it comes with water proofing...I have never even seen it in the magazines...and those binoculars ain't cheap either...sweet...can I borrow them?

Its nice to see that they are sharing the wealth, Canon binoculars and Nikon camera. Years ago Nikon used to make an underwater camera called a nikonos. The camera in the photo looks like it a little, but more rugged. I didn't see it on the Nikon web-site, so its probably made just for the military.

Nice picture. I wonder what kind of camera was used to take it.