Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Favorite Aprils Fool Pranks

15 posts in this topic

So, today, one of my friends pointed out a few online pranks that major companies have made.

For those of you on Facebook, look through your "News Feed" and see some of the fake news releases, like "Bracket Buster: Ohio State and Florida have mutually agreed on a tie and will not play the championship game. 10:52pm"

On www.google.com, look at the new Google TiSP.

So what have you guys heard of being done, or done yourself?

The rubberband on the sink nozzle for washing dishes always works lol. Or atleast thats my favorite.

Example

The rubberband on the sink nozzle for washing dishes always works lol. Or atleast thats my favorite.

Example

Good one, Chris!!!! I like that!!!!HAHA

Example

Yea, I have seen that one before. Also, putting cellophane wrap over a toilet bowl, another classic.

Baby powder in the vents of car with the fan left on high. Makes for lots of fun when the car is started!!

How about vaseline on the toilet seat?

Or how about the rubber band in the bubbler?

Mike

Saw a car in Stamford today that was "shrink-wrapped".

ammonia inhalants taped ether on the bake pedals of someone's car or toilet seat. It's alway's a great time time. lol

Edited by ems-buff

Example

That is one of the main ones we like to do to our guys at our FD; and it always works!!! laugh.gif

Once upon a time I worked at a deli. One night, I don't think it was April Fools, I got this genius idea. I stuffed a mozzarella stick into the finger of a latex glove. I then put some sauce in it. I then put it onand kind of tucked my pinky into it. When we were doing our nightly duties and I was cutting up some tomatoes, I "chopped" my "finger" off. I made one of the girls nearly faint and the other guy and I laughed for a solid 10 minutes.

Good times. I've got other stories, but I don't want to post too much of my ridiculous resume in one shot...

favorite in college was freeze water on a cookie sheet and then slide it under the door...nice wet mess for the unsuspecting roomer..........

Get a garbage can and fill it with water and lean it up against a door.

That is always funny

Get a garbage can and fill it with water and lean it up against a door.

That is always funny

I also get a kick out of taking the pins out of door hinges so when you open it the door falls off.

I also get a kick out of taking the pins out of door hinges so when you open it the door falls off.

This one time where one of our knucklehead firefighters decided to pull a pullbox near our fuel station to wake up the crew. No alarm to the Station but the extinguishing system went off and he crashed trying to drive out of the cloud of dry chem. Anyone remember that ????

This one time where one of our knucklehead firefighters decided to pull a pullbox near our fuel station to wake up the crew. No alarm to the Station but the extinguishing system went off and he crashed trying to drive out of the cloud of dry chem. Anyone remember that ????

Hmmm.......rolleyes.gif