Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635: "I'm Going To LA!!!"

10 posts in this topic

Hey All-

Just so you are aware, I am flying out tommorow on Jetblue Airlines (Only my second time ever flying, and my first on Jetblue, which is supposed to be awesome!) to go to Los Angeles, California for the weekend on a Photo Hunt (Sponsored By EMTBravo.com) . While there, Code 3 Collectibles is hosting an open house, in which a bunch of LAFD area trucks will be attending. Should be a good time, I love LA City (My second time out there) I'll try to log on and give a report on this thread at some point during my trip. I'll also get to eat at one of my favorite burger joints, In-N-Out.

:dance:

I hope to get a ton of photos to share with you guys.

Also, on a side note, Truck4 returns tommorow from a California trip, and he's reported getting some great shots as well, that will be posted up on his site.

-x635

Seth!!!! have a SAFE trip and a GREAT weekend ENJOY!!!!!!!

Yea bro, You Deserve It! Enjoy!!!!!! =D> =D>

Jealousy doesn't even BEGIN to describe how I feel at this point. Seth, you had better have a great time......or else;)

Skoot

Hmm....I shall have to top this one with a photo hunt in Maui and Oahu when I go next month. ;-> Mwahahahahahah. Anyone have suggestions of where to go for some goot Fire/EMS shots in Hawai'i?

Thanks all!

I'm Back!!! Got a ton of great photos of apparatus I've been dying to see. They, with commentaty, have been submitted, and I hope will be posted shortly.

Had a great time as well. JetBlue is an awesome airline, LA is an awesome city, LA City and all the FD's out there are awesome, and Code 3 Collectibles is an awesome company. Weather was awesome.

As I ran out of time, I hope to go for another jaunt out there sometime during the winter, and additionally for the whole week next year during Code 3 day.

Enjoy the photos!

seth the pictures look really good

NICE PICTURES =D> =D> =D>

Seth....Glad to hear you had a great time out West!!! :D:D

I'll take that Pierce Arrow XT Engine 41!! 8) 8)

Ahhhhhh "Squad 51"....... KMG-365! :D