Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

FireFeeds.com

10 posts in this topic

Using state of the art streaming audio technology, FireFeeds.com gives you access to live fire scanners from all over the United States, 24 hours a day. Our live fire scanners cover some of the worlds largest and most respected fire agencies, including the New York City Fire Department (FDNY),  the Boston Fire Department, Dallas Fire-Rescue and more! Whether you're a true fire buff or just like listening in on the action, FireFeeds is your best source for live fire scanners on the Internet.  

http://www.firefeeds.com/

Does anyone know any good software that I could use to stream my Live scanner feed onto the internet. I want to try to stream channels from dutchess county onto the internet so I can listen to them while im attending school at RIT in Rochester NY.

Edited by Porsha911gt3

Does anyone know any good software that I could use to stream my Live scanner feed onto the internet. I want to try to stream channels from dutchess county onto the internet so I can listen to them while im attending school at RIT in Rochester NY.

:lol: in the thread before your professer makes you choose between the class or the FD scanner

What is that supposed to mean EMTJunkie712?

nothing bad, i just misunderstood, i thought you were going to be listening in class.

Thanks Tbendick I checked it out and I think it is going to work for my purposes

Now add something like PCAnyware and then you can control the PC remotely. So if it crashes or needs to be changed you can also do that. Just make sure you can ping the pc from the outside world as well as have any routers set right.

Is there anything for westchester county like fire feeds? and how do you do that with live broadcasts over the internet???? its pretty cool.