Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

New Verplanck Rescue Pumper

14 posts in this topic

From The Journal News legal section April 16, 2007 "...sealed bids will be received by the Board of Fire Commissioners of the Verplanck Fire District at 7:00PM on May 10, 2007...for the purchase of a Rescue Pumper Firetruck".

Are they replacing an Engine and the Rescue or just the Engine? Just curious as to why Verplanck would need a Rescue Pumper.

I'm sure Tommy O can elaborate, but I believe they are getting rid of R42 & E128 and getting this Rescue-Pumper to replace them.

I wonder what color it will be..... smile.gif

I'm sure Tommy O can elaborate, but I believe they are getting rid of R42 & E128 and getting this Rescue-Pumper to replace them.

Blue with a Gold Stripe!

Blue with a Gold Stripe!

It might be speced that way but due to local conditons (RADS) it might evolve into a nother color spectrum. smile.gifsmile.gif

I hear E-One..........and on the color: Radiation Yellow........?idk?

Yes we are getting a new Rescue Pumper from E-ONE it is going to replace E-128 and Rescue 42. The new truck is going to be equipt with new cutters and jaw the truck will have the access to have two trucks in one and the color will be RED

Just joking it is going to be the Verplanck PRIDE GREEN lol

Any new info I will let everyone know.

I thought they were all red bro and after arrival it turns green in about a week. lol.

Best of luck when you get it.

I found a pic of a Verplanck FF getting suited up to wash the new rig...

http://slapnose.com/images/blog/0404/0404_...r_250x220_2.jpg

But, seriously, best wishes for the new rig.

I love it, When can I put the suit on to wash the rig and if any one wants to have a color change on there truck just let us know you can be on our first alarm assigment for Indian Point. (Any takers sign up here) lol

1. Verplanck Fire/EMS

lol

I'm sorry but I believe someone said "RED" I can't see that staying that way...especially since they just got a brand new radiation Green Ambulance...Red, I will believe it when I see it!

Just joking it is going to be the Verplanck PRIDE GREEN lol

Any new info I will let everyone know.