Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

Latest Putnam ALS Rumor...

10 posts in this topic

Any truth the Empire Ambulance is not going to cover Putnam starting in May and that Transcare is coming in?

Haven't heard anything, but I've been off since Sunday. I'm not sure how that would work out for the medics, however. The county has stipulated, in the past, that current Putnam medics be offered a job by the incoming company. Seems that May wouldn't give the time needed to hash out pay and benifits, but i suppose anything is possible.

I've been hearing that pretty frequently lately. Although, I never knew Transcare did fly car medics.

I've been hearing that pretty frequently lately. Although, I never knew Transcare did fly car medics.

They do them all over the place.

As far as the rumor, it's BS as far as I've been told. Unless the County is planning something behind the scenes, there is no official word and no one working in the system has been informed of another ALS provider coming in.

Mt Pleasant Town Medics (37)

Umm as of Friday I have heard nothing about this, and I work pretty closely with the people who decide these things.

To the best of the working Put medics including me, havent heard that one at all. Nor has dispatchers said anything. At the Empire Co. meeting We (Empire is here for awhile) Sorry to disappoint anyone! Oppie PCM3

Although, I never knew Transcare did fly car medics.

What is a flycar medic? Other then a Paramedic sitting in a SUV other then an ambulance. lol.

I just meant that in all my days of internet buff-ery I hadn't seen a Transcare flycar before.

Thanks for disproving the "rumor". you never know what is true or false these days.