Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Congrats esema!

3 posts in this topic

Congrats EMTBravo Member esema!

LAFD Chief Evan Williams to Retire

Please join the men and women of the Los Angeles Fire Department in saying farewell on Thursday, April 26, 2007 to Battalion Chief Evan Williams, as he works his final shift as the 'B' Platoon Commander of LAFD Battalion 14 in the Southeast San Fernando Valley.

Regular readers of the LAFD News & Information Blogwill recall him as the Incident Commander of many noteworthy incidents.

Appointed to the Department in November 1973, Chief Williams concludes 34 years of dedicated service to the City of Los Angeles. His outstanding leadership skills, wealth of firefighting experience and incident management knowledge - along with his dynamic personal management ability will be missed.

Chief Williams was the driving force that created the Battalion 14 Blog, and is globally respected by his peers, who routinely call upon him for professional advice on urban interface brush fire strategy and the Incident Command System.

We encourage our blog visitors, especially those who live and work in the 33 square miles of Battalion 14, to extend their well wishes via e-mail, and we invite all to join us in honoring Battalion Chief Williams at his Retirement Dinner, on Monday, June 4, 2007 in Granada Hills, California.

Submitted by Brian Humphrey, Spokesman

Los Angeles Fire Department

Congratulations on a safe and highly successful career Chief. I hope you enjoy your well deserved "retirement." I only put that in quotations because I know you will still be highly involved in the fire service. Thanks for all your insight on numerous topics and tactics.

34 YEARS, That's All? haha

CONGRATS CHIEF!!!!!

Enjoy biggrin.gif