Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

EMTBravo Night

6 posts in this topic

FREE BEER! OK.. Now that I have your full attention I have been working on a plan with EMTBravo to have a Westchester County Firefighter Appreciation / Friendship Night. It would be nice to have a little something were everyone could get together for some beers, food, and a few good laughs.

We have selected the NY Firehouse Grille 50 Welcher Ave. in Peekskill.

How appropriate of a place to have something like this. I am working on a date and details with the owners but I am hoping for a Saturday night sometime in mid-January or February.

We'll have a Minimal Cover, Appetizers, 50/50 Raffle and a FREE BEER if you bring a Department Patch for the Bar.

I need some feedback. What do you think of this idea?

Yeah Rob, that would be a good idea, however holding it in Peekskill is not IDEAL...How about the "Thirsty Turtle" in White Plains!

Reason 1: Bar, not restaurant.

Reason 2: Centrally located.

Reason 3: White Plains...WOMEN!

NY Firehouse Grill owners want to do something,RWC130's got a pretty good thing worked out with them, and it is a fire themed resturant....so that would be the best place for something like that if and when we decide to go ahead with this.

Guys, no matter where it is decided to be held, i think its a great idea! Why didnt anybody think of this before?? LOL

Seth and I came up with the idea.

We need some UNITY in the Westchester Volunteer Fire Service.

I will need help from ALL of you to promote this once we get a

date worked out.

Should know by this weekend. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Rob C

E130