Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Technical Rescue Training

6 posts in this topic

Other then the County and the State fire academy where does your department get your Tech Rescue training? Seeing that so many dept’s have and clam to have TRT they must be getting trained from someone and somewhere. Thanks for the help

Westchester County is trying to start a TRT which is not up and running yet however they do train on every last tuesday of every month at the WCFTC at 7 PM. Any other questions about it private message me. I have a schedule of the next upcoming drills

How can I get a copy of the training schedule and what are the requirements to join the team?

we meet at the training center, last Tuesday of the month... so for October it's the 26 at 7 pm... presently there are members from all over Westchester, maybe someone from your town.... we usually meet in the garage or if there is one open, in a class room.... look for Gerry M.'s, white truck and trailer.... or sent me your email and I will send you the last training notice..... all are welcome....

hey you think you can get me a copy of that schedule

Does the TRT still meet the last Tuesday of every month? Is it still open to all?