Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calhobs

SHAC 40 years and still going

5 posts in this topic

It is with much pride that I announce that Sleepy Hollow Ambulance Corps 40th anniversary. The SHAC has gone through many changes through the years but still is going strong and serving the public of Sleepy Hollow with pride.

Edited by calhobs

Congratulations to SHAC and all of it's members. You guys have really made great improvements over the years. Keep up the good work.

On a side note, congratulations to Tarrytown VAC and all of its members for 40 years of service as well.

Not making any trouble or anything but I am woundering how the 40 years of service for SHAC is that, when the ambulance corps first started out they were not any individual entity the were under the Sleepy Hollow Fire Department. Also they didnt breakaway from that until the mid90's. I see how its possible that they were an agency for that long but wouldnt that techenally make the orginazations date different as to when they left the Fire Department? Also a question on the 40 years would that be a total of 40 as an agency with or with out the Firedepartment.

Edited by Towerladder78bigblue

Still 40 years of service, does not matter if it was under the fire department or not, many members are members of both, and when we left the fire department many memebers from the fire department stayed with the ambulance corp. gdexplorer thank you for your wishes and congrads to TVAC and all of its memebers on 40 Years