Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CFD320

Any of you guys Bowhunt???

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any of you guys share my second love?

NOT BOW HUNTING / BUT SHOTGUN AND RIFLE. A COUPLE OF GUYS HERE IN SOMERS BOW HUNT AND MORE SHOTGUN HUNT. ACTUALLY ONE OF OUR LTs HAS LAND UP IN DUTCHESS THAT WE ALL GO TO. WE CALL THEM NATURE WALKS

My love affair with the whitetail starts on friday and sadly ends new years eve. I am so excited I can't sleep.

I also enjoy hunting with my rifle, shotgun, and muzzelloader but the up-close and personal expirience of a sucessful bowhunt is second to none.

hunting is the way to be i also cant wait till friday

i am beginnig to hunt with a shotgun this year but this is my 3rd year with a bow and this year will not be like every other year i am goning to get something this year

TOM!!!! Good luck I love venison! But seems I only get to hunt with the bullet w/o the gun (it has 4 wheels,tho) but I'll eat any venison you send my way LOL

Hey Matteo,

That neon pink camoflauge you're wearing may not work so well, unless you find yourself near "the man about town's" property.... you can blend in with his trucks...

Happy huntin'

Don' worry Doc, I'll send you all the venison you need! I bow hunt, gun hunt, and muzzleload. " I love the smell of gun powder in the morning.......it smells like victory!!!!!! oh yeah and 220lt188 dont be given away all of our "nature walk sites"....

Muns,

I could bag bucks wearing my stinky turnout gear. It's all about stand placement and good scouting. My chest freezer will runneth over in 2 weeks, where does Mr. Pink live anyway? Senor Alta-gomez has 3 deer in the front yard every day at 4:30, tell him to watch out for arrows with a blue c*** feather. [-X

Good luck to all....

How does a 300 pound guy totally disappear in the woods anyway?

How does a 300 pound guy totally disappear in the woods anyway?

He hides behind a 400 pound guy.