Followers 0
Future Fireman

Training Exercise.....wrong house?

9 posts in this topic

umm...... How do you mess up those adresses? they dont even rhyme

chief this house? or that house?

innie minnie minny moe.........

OOOOOOOOOOOPS!

I guess they were just finishing the overhaul they started way back during that electrical fire... you can never be too careful to look for extention!

you have to be careful, with electrical fires, they let you think they are out then just sit and wait 14 months then pop up again and can take the whole house down before you know it...lol

well....there goes acquired housing for training purposes. People everywhere are going to now not donate their property for training for fear of causing the same problem. Oh well, thank god for lifelike training towers and similators.

Still, how the HELL did they screw up that address? Wonder who goofed on this one. :rolleyes:

Moose

Thankfully I can't imagine any way that the person who wanted to donate their house will be responsible, so maybe people will still want to donate houses. However I can absolutely see some "forward thinking" politicians and Chief's banning this type of training. I don't know how the mistake was made and I hop there is a good explanation. I also hope that the city/department comes up with some way to compensate the owner, but since it was a vacant about to be renovated, I really don't think that will amount to much. That really depends on what the extent of the original fire damage was.

Looks like they have some bad maps up there.... :blink:

It's the BRAINTREE fire department!!!! Waaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Come on, how did anyone miss this obvious humor!!