Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RocklandFires

Rockland Makes New Recruitment Video

6 posts in this topic

where do they show this? is it on their website? It seem very Youtube-ish and kinda not professional. but it was better then the first one.

The first 3 min seemed nicely done, but then a 5 min pic slide show kinda killed it for me. 8 min is WAY too long. Cant see too many people sitting and watching it. But, like I said, I liked the first 3 min. seemed well done to that point.

The first 3 min seemed nicely done, but then a 5 min pic slide show kinda killed it for me. 8 min is WAY too long. Cant see too many people sitting and watching it. But, like I said, I liked the first 3 min. seemed well done to that point.

2nd that.

I also agree that the picture slide show killed it

The pictures without a doubt killed it. I also don't understand the point of the video; I'd be willing to bet MOST if not all the public knows what firefighters do. Are all Rockland Departments Volunteer? I'm not to familiar with the county so I have no idea. I think they would almost be better off showing more of the social side ie: softball, cook outs, parades and so on. Let's be honest that's what keeps a TON of people around even after they don't respond to calls anymore. The pictures for people already involved were good actions shots but I can't see a 9am - 5pm banker say "Wow I had no idea fire departments did all that!" and join up. Just my opinion which just due to statistics on this site will offend or piss off someone.