Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RescueKujo

Interesting Doctor Names

15 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone else knew of any doctor's names that fit where they work. The reason I ask, we just received an announcement of a new Trauma Attending at one of our primary trauma centers. His name??? Dr. Kill. It's just not right.... :blink::blink:

Edited by RescueKujo

I always get a chuckle when I pass the plaque at Vassar dedicated to Dr. Chester Payne

There is a Dr Nurse at Mt Sinai

If I am sick or injured in the ER and I hear....

Paging: "Dr. Kill to the ER STAT"

I'M OUT THE DOOR, IV, 12 LEAD AND ALL!!!!!!!!!! :P LOL!

There is a doctor named Hyman something in Peekskill (Stowe Rd complex)...hopefully he ain't an OB...

LOL! There is a Doctor Hyman around where I live! However, some people pronounce it "Hey men" even though it is "Hi men".

I know that this is not Doctor related, but I had to share it. At my first dispatching job working for a PD, we had a lady who's last name was Dick. It was mandatory at our job to state our name on the telephone after stating our agency name! LOL!

"***** Police, Dispatcher Dick"

This is 100% true! NO BS!

I worked with a guy whose last name was Ing. On our old roll call system it listed probationary POs as PROB., so I working with PROB Ing.

There was an eye doctor in Westport, Ct named Dr. Doctor. I am not sure if he is still around, I remember going there as a kid.

There was a guy who was an Ex-Marine whos name was Sergeant and he was a Sgt in the Marines..................Sergeant Sergeant!

At my school we have the Professors:

Wiener

Hyman

Sieman

Hand

I made a little joke involving the four of them, it was too easy.

Just wondering if anyone else knew of any doctor's names that fit where they work. The reason I ask, we just received an announcement of a new Trauma Attending at one of our primary trauma centers. His name??? Dr. Kill. It's just not right.... :blink::blink:

I checked out a website and there were a list of many funny names: For your cavity, Dr. Yankum. How about, Dr. Klutts. Did you hear of, Ms. Dee Linquent? How about someone trying to get on Donald Trump's show...Anna Prentice.

The lists are endless.

Go to humorus names :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dr. Zitsbladt, a dermatologist in N. Westchester.