Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
irishfire2491

Montrose E-122

10 posts in this topic

Kind of tight in that House now isn't it? Where is this going to go? Just thinking that E121, E123 (?), LT8, R51, M51...I know they used to have the M/A and an small commercial type engine housed there...don't know if they still use those though...unless there is room behind one of those pieces that you can't see from the street because all of the front line apparatus are just that, up to the front line. Congratulations though on the new piece...when is delivery expected?

Im sure one has to go.but wich one is it

They no longer have E125 or MA24.

Currently in their firehouse is E121 (The Condo as most of us in the area know it), E123, TL8, R51, M51, U68. I would imagine that U68 (old Chief's truck) will have to go outside so they can put E122 in the firehouse.

Looks like a nice rig, can't wait to see it in person.

Here is another look at E-122. Looking good!!

post-276-1186961166.jpg

Looks good Rob.

I just realized that this will be the only side-mount pumper you have, right? I'm sure that shaved 4-5 feet of the OAL.

Does this mean that E123 will become a 2nd / 3rd Due piece? That thing is awesome, always liked it!

Good luck, let me know when it's here so I can check 'er out.

Edited by Remember585

REMEMBER585,

As of right now U-63 is going to be moved behind R-51, Z-51 is going to be placed inside of U-63. 123 will remain as first due until 122 is fully placed in service. Then 123 will become 2nd due. And everything else stays the same for the time being. So the response will like something like this:

Structure fire:

122-1st due

LT8- 2nd due

123- 3rd due

121- 4th due

R51- 5th due (JIC)

MOFIRE390 Close but no cigar. :P E123 third due pumper...

She's on her way!! Hopefully have it in Montrose in a couple of weeks. Final Inspection and lettering will be done at Garrison.

post-276-1188325452.jpg

MOFIRE390 Close but no cigar. :P E123 third due pumper...

She's on her way!! Hopefully have it in Montrose in a couple of weeks. Final Inspection and lettering will be done at Garrison.

GEE THANKS Rob,

Guess when we roll to Parades 123 will be going now huh? oo yeah and they fixed my little boo boo, I went to see how it came out. 123 is gonna be next. i dont think i wanna go to the inspection comming up. :(