Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

New Forum Section Idea?

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to run by an idea to all of you that I have seen in another forum. Being that this forum is rapidly growing and there are over 6000 members now I feel it would be a great thing to start. When the Site was started it was a bunch of EMS/Fire/Police/dispatchers from the Westchester area and you all basically new each other or new OF each other in one form or the other. How about we have a "Put a face to the Handle" Section where we post pictures of ourselves. They can be still shots or action shots at work/volunteer duties...family shots, or just goofy shots...something to break the ice with each other and make it more a family atmosphere.

Any input/feelings? I think it would be fun. Besides, there arent enough pictures!! :D

Stay Safe

Moose

City Of Yonkers, Police and Fire Dispatcher #78, EMS call transferrer. Click on Oswegowind and you can put a face to my handle...uh, that don't sound right!

I am the one on the left...lol

Good idea, moose. I'll post mine tonight.

I like the idea. Sort of like a "camraderie" forum or "Introduce Yourself" forum. We already have the "On The Homefront" forum, which is kind of for that, but I'm open to further input and will give this good idea a thought. Thanks!

I have a better idea - how about we post pictures of what we THINK others look like! I'm cutting and pasting my pictures of Oswego right now!!! :P

Just kidding!

X635, can you edit the pictures to put their member # under them like a mug shot???

I have a better idea - how about we post pictures of what we THINK others look like! I'm cutting and pasting my pictures of Oswego right now!!! :P

Just kidding!

X635, can you edit the pictures to put their member # under them like a mug shot???

Good idea!! I think we can have some fun with this Seth.

By the way...I agree, we will call it "Put a face to the name" instead of "handle"....that did sound kind of funny.