Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MRK303

Yorktown fire chief aids in DWI arrest

10 posts in this topic

Finally, something halfway decent that made the news about one of us, and not something else to give the Fire service another black eye, bravo to the Chief!!

Was there lights and sirens activated while the Chief was following the vehicle? LOL! j/k ;)

this guy must be a j--k to run a turck off the road with lettering on the side of it and a lightbar on top good job chief one for the team :P

Good Job, Chief!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dont you love how everyone making comments below were making it out to be the chiefs problem.

I helped get a drunk arrested one night a long time ago, I was coming back in the ambulance from Butterfield (yes very long time ago) and this car flew up behind me flashing lights so we pull over thinking someones hurt. Not the case the girl was lost and was trying to get to Albany. Their was at lest a half dozen bottles of booze and half drank and she was slurring her speech so we were just outside of Beacon on Rt 9D and heading into the city so I gave her directions into downtown Beacon, called for the cops and she goes about a mile and pulls over "Are you sure this is the way?" sure follow me as she was tailgating the ambulance the cops showed up and nailed her for a DWI.

Some of the things you come across in EMS, you can't make this stuff up!

Good job Chief!

JetPhoto,

Butterfield? WOW! :rolleyes:

Were you in a Cadillac Ambulance or SWAB?

LOL!!!