Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

Suicide Hotlines Flooded with Activity, 911 w/ Choking Reports as Well1

43 posts in this topic

Stop making excuses....your team held 1st place since MAY. Your boys got cocky and pulled their usual Semptember slide. Don't get mad at us Yankee fans..get mad at Glavine and Co.

I wish the Mets good luck on the golf course...at least they have nice weather coming up this week! :D

Of course I am mad at the mets for their lack luster preformance . I am not making excuses for my team, we have to do better. I am glad they did not fire Willie Randolph, I think the mets will learn from this and not repeat again. We will see how the yankees do in the playoffs and they if they blow it in the playoffs , we will see who talks because talk is cheap

Edited by Jared1979

Of course I am mad at the mets for their lack luster preformance . I am not making excuses for my team, we have to do better. I am glad they did not fire Willie Randolph, I think the mets will learn from this and not repeat again. We will see how the yankees do in the playoffs and they if they blow it in the playoffs , we will see who talks because talk is cheap

Talk is cheap, but at least we can talk, if you go by Shea on Sunday and roll your window down the noise you hear is coming from the BRONX....

In the past the yankees have choked so we will see what happens this time. Now you want to beat me up because I am a mets fan that is not funny and I wont tolerate it. In the past I have been harassed by stupid yankee fans driving by I hope you don't do that

Cleveland Rocks! :rolleyes:

Just once before I die, I would like to see a SUBWAY SERIES!!!!! The only thing I wonder about is how much blood would be shed when the NYC Civil War Breaks Out!!! LOL

Doc, we already did the Subway Series thing in 2000...were you in a coma??????

Doc, we already did the Subway Series thing in 2000...were you in a coma??????

Don't mind me, all I can say is it's HELL to get old, cause ya know, the mind is the first thing to go! LOL

Oh, Tommy, you mean THE NEW JERSEY GIANTS, HUH? HAHA

\

NEW JERSEY cant get any thing right that is why they made it NY GIANTS AND NY JETS. lol

They dont even know what a seatbelt is used for!!!

\

NEW JERSEY cant get any thing right that is why they made it NY GIANTS AND NY JETS. lol

They dont even know what a seatbelt is used for!!!

BUT They play in New Jersey so that's why they MUST be called by their rightful name! New Jersey Giants and Jets!!! LOL

You don't choke in the playoffs...you get beat. How? Because your playing other the other best teams in the league.

You choke in the regular season. How? Because you are playing teams with worse records then you.

Talk the talk? That's right...we're talking about the playoffs baby....what are the Mets organization and fans talking about....NEXT YEAR! LOL.

Jared...you need to lighten up brother. Its all in good fun and your taking some peoples comments entirely too personal.

Hey ALS you are right I am taken it too personal. I just hope the mets can do better because we know that they can, let the best team win in the playoffs. I know you guys are just kidding but there are some yankee fans who do antagonize and act immature and I am not saying any of you do it but my last post I was expressing my hate for yankee fans who have not grown up yet and harass people who are mets fans. I used to be a yankee fan but my team is the mets and I will be always be a met fan.

Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, whatever! They are only games!!! And I don't think there are too many on here that are gonna make or lose millions, no matter who wins or loses. Anybody who really takes the wins/losses too personally has a problem. I like to think, and I don't think I'm too far off here, but I don't really think there are a lot of those types on here. I could be wrong, but I think that the VAST majority of the nut crackin on here idone in fun intended to be just friendly bustin.

Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, whatever! They are only games!!! And I don't think there are too many on here that are gonna make or lose millions, no matter who wins or loses. Anybody who really takes the wins/losses too personally has a problem. I like to think, and I don't think I'm too far off here, but I don't really think there are a lot of those types on here. I could be wrong, but I think that the VAST majority of the nut crackin on here idone in fun intended to be just friendly bustin.

You are very right on that point