Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WAS967

Paintball

16 posts in this topic

IF anyone is interested, I'm putting together an impromptu group of people to go play Paintball at Liberty Paintball at Thunder Ridge Ski area in Patterson on November 6th. If you are interested, please email me here. Everyone of course is invited, the more the merrier. IF you have any genereal questions, please post them here so others can benefit from the information. Hope to see you there!

MY friends and i go paintballing up in the woods in croton if you're ever interested. We go every sunday!

Nov 6th is out for me tho, i have a wedding to go to

I'll definatly keep that in mind! Thanks for the info.

In croton you get the added challenge of dodging arrows headed for your a**. :twisted:

MY friends and i go paintballing up in the woods in croton if you're ever interested.  We go every sunday!

yea that was fun last sunday i cant wait to play again when i get more paintballs but i need $$$$ first lol

WEll, we're definatly on for tommorrow. I know of the core group from work is going (all three of us) and whomever else decides to join us. If you decide at the last minute to go and want to meet us up there, be at Liberty Paintball at 0830 hours. ORientation startts around then and we usually kick off around 9am. If you don't know me then you'll just have to guess. We'll most likeyl be with the walkons.

http://www.libertypaintball-ny.com/ for more information.

MY friends and i go paintballing up in the woods in croton if you're ever interested.  We go every sunday!

Hey dumbass - the 6th is a SATURDAY! #-o

In croton you get the added challenge of dodging arrows headed for your a**.

Yeah, that too....

DMA327: Let me know when you guys are playing next. I need to get my marker refurbed (I think it needs some O rings replaced). Do you guys have an air station or do you just bring a boat load of full tanks?

WAS: We play usually on Sundays from early in the morning to dusk aroun4 or 5 PM. We usually get our bottles filled at a sports place in Buchanan the day before. There is also a place called CRAZY PAINT in Mohegan next to the firehouse sta. 1 where you can fill bottles. If you need more info, private message me and ill tell you all about it

I was up there on Sat and didn't even know there was a EMTbravo convention. did anyone think that those refs were a little intence? i got yelled at by a 12 yr old kid ref for like "possibly" shooting after getting tagged out. but it was fun. if you guys go again keep us all posted.

Were you with the walkons? Or did you go with a group and have your own refs?

i was with the walk ons. i had a yankees hat on. i had a tippman 98 with a long barrel and a m16 stock. i was with a group of like 6 guys. we got there at like 11. i was on the Blue team. The owner of the place yelled at one of my team mates for not haveing a face mask on when walking down the hill. he was like a 6' guy.

Yup. I was on the blue team with the walk ons too. Wish I could remember everyone but alas I cannot. Next time you guys decided to play, let us know on here. I'm sure we can drum up a few more for a group. 8)

Yeah. A few guy I know is going with a group of his coworkers who usually play. I'd love to go but I will be in New Jersey for the weekend. LEt me know how it is tho. I'd love to play a big game. Maybe in the spring. I hear it is a blast.