Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

Photos Of Area Firehouses: New Section?

10 posts in this topic

Seth

Maybe we can have an setup for fire house photo's so member can post pic's of fire house's in the area.

Just an Idea

Chris

I like that idea thier are some really cool houses out there.

I like that idea too. I already have pics of both of my houses, if Seth likes the idea I'll post 'em.

Awesome, I really don't get to see what my TAX DOLLARS goes too. Let me take a look at all your SHINY equipment. Thanks.

Maybe we can get some kind of a feed back on this EMTBRAVO on this some time soon.

Maybe we can get some kind of a feed back on this EMTBRAVO on this some time soon.

lil pushy, huh?

i think its a kool idea, but limiting it to firehouses only may get old. there are some pretty cool vac's, pd's, training centers, dispatch booths/rooms, storage areas (rig or equipment, etc), maybe some shots of the transcare empire (never seen there HQ aka corprate building). maybe just the title "Cool Buildings?"

Mabey if the "Gallery" actually worked.

lil pushy, huh?

i think its a kool idea, but limiting it to firehouses only may get old. there are some pretty cool vac's, pd's, training centers, dispatch booths/rooms, storage areas (rig or equipment, etc), maybe some shots of the transcare empire (never seen there HQ aka corprate building). maybe just the title "Cool Buildings?"

No not trying to be pushy.

And it would be all firehouses/PD/Ems Stations. I just said fire houses to make it easy.