Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTBravo.com

EMTBravo.com Update For Nov. 9th 2004

12 posts in this topic

Dear Members-

Please be advised that today, after much procrastination, we purchased additional web space and bandwith for EMTBravo.com, which will allow us to add more photos more frequently. Due to the growth of the site during the past couple of months, the bandwith being consumed forced us to limit/"portion" out updates. Once the new webspace and bandwith is up and running, we should be able to continue updating the site with more photos, as well as continue work on the Apparaus databases(as time permits). Unfortunetly, this will force us to go ahead with some fundraising projects as discussed in the other thread in order to continue to allow this site to operate without the cost of 1 overtime shift a month.

As for the posting delays over the past week, x635 has been ill with "the worst infection" (of the type) his MD has ever seen....therefore making him unable to make updates to the site, and also forcing him to cancel his Atlanta Photo Hunt, for which he was supposed to leave this past Sunday :cry: . Hopefully, that explains the delay in replys to your emails as well.....they will all be answered as soon as possible again.

Thanks again for everybody's support.

-EMTBravo.com

Thanks

Get Well soon ---- Hope you feel Better !!!

x635 has been ill with "the worst infection" (of the type) his MD has ever seen....

635, thankyou for working as hard as you do. This website has become a very popular and important part of the Westchester fire services, and I'm sure fundraising will not be a problem. Get well soon!

Medics get sick?!

Just kidding. Feel better pal. And if there's anything that I can do to help out - you know how to get a hold of me.

Just don't get me sick - I'd be forced to drop you like a bad habit. FOSHEEZY!

I knew all that crystal meth he was snorting to remain so hyperactive would eventually catch up with him. :D

Thanks for running such a GREAT site! I don't see fundraising as a problem either. BUT!!!!! first things first!!!!! take care of yourself and GET WELL QUICK DAMMITT!!!!! SERIOUSLY, I hope you feel better.

Here is too a Quick Recovery be well and enjoy your Holidays everyone .

Thanks people.........I'm feeling a little better today.

EMTBravo says the new webspace should be active hopefully today or tommorow, and the updates will continue then. Have some photos in the queue ready to go. But keep in mind, I've been out of the loop fo a few days, so I'm behind in a lot of things, so bear with me.

Seth, take all the time you need. We arent going anywhere :-P ....FEEL BETTER. :D