Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHarley3

"Where EMTBravo.com Was Born"

7 posts in this topic

On the last photo of Seth's photo hunt in Boston last weekend, there is a photo with the writing "Where EMTBravo.com Was Born".

Just curious about the story behind that?

That is "WHERE" Emtbravo.com was born...as in started from as if a baby...

EMTBRAVO was started while Seth was in Medic school in Boston.

Both the above are correct, I started the website from my apartment located at the corner pictured, in Woburn, MA. The entire first year of EMTBravo.com was produced from there, and a lot of the local area and people inspired me.

Why boston as a medic thou???

Because I could get my Associates Degree in one year, while getting my Medic at Northeastern University. Also, I really like Boston, Worcester, and the surrounding areas, and wanted a change of scenery. I loved it up there, and if it wasn't so tough to become a firefighter up there, I probaly would have stayed up there. I love Massachussets.

Because I could get my Associates Degree in one year, while getting my Medic at Northeastern University. Also, I really like Boston, Worcester, and the surrounding areas, and wanted a change of scenery. I loved it up there, and if it wasn't so tough to become a firefighter up there, I probaly would have stayed up there. I love Massachussets.

Your telling me! How true how true with getting hired up there. I've been trying to get up there for many years also. Its very tough.