Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oc344

Custom Diecast Vehicles

13 posts in this topic

On my spare time I make 1/18, 1/24 and 1/32 scale diecast vehicles. You can take a look at my past projects and see if there is anything you like. I do not charge for art work. I do not charge extra for different badge numbers or car numbers. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

George

Visit My Website

Visit My Website For Past Custom Projects

Visit My eBay site

Those are awsome! great stuff.

George

You do a good job and I will be calling you to do a car for me. Been awhile since I called you anyway.

Cale

Any Fire Trucks?

Sorry no fire trucks right now. I do know a guy down in Long Island that handles that type of work. If you give me your email address I will forward it to him. Thanks for looking.

George

Where did the model/inspiration for the USNPS charger come from?

I don't know, just had a Charger sitting around with no decals on it and thought...what the hell. So it turned out pretty nice. Those decals were made for the "Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park Ranger".

Hi George. I'm not into the larger scale collecting (I prefer 1/64), but, let me please say, you have done some INCREDIBLE work. The marked Connecticut State Police? EXCELLENT AND BLOODY RARE AND HARD TO DO! The NYS EnCon Police Ram? NYS Court Officers? Nassau County K-9 Explorer? ALL SUPERB. Thanks for sharing and best of luck with future projects. I wonder, do you do 1/64? Thanks again for sharing and best of luck. You really have done some excellent work.

-Joe DA BUFF

Awesome work! Any chance you do firetrucks as well as cars? Been trying to get a model for my girlfriend's father as a gift for 25 years on the job. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just added some new Westchester County Police Units.

If someone could help me, I'm looking for information:

1 - What kind of light bar does Mt Vernon PD use and what does the rear of the car say? POLICE or MT VERNON POLICE? Anyone have a picture?

2 - Anyone have a picture of the Yonkers PD Charger REAR SHOT?

I made a Yonkers charger in the old decals but would love to make the right decals for the right vehicle.

Thanks and take care.

George

You can send the pictures or response to oc344@aol.com since I don't always get to check this site.

Money Earnin' Mt. Vernon uses the Vector Light bar...unless they have upgraded to LED but I doubt it!

The YPD Charger, I may be able to help you out with...if 825 has court one day, I will shoot it for you...just have to get Richie to write some tickets!

Money Earnin' Mt. Vernon uses the Vector Light bar...unless they have upgraded to LED but I doubt it!

The YPD Charger, I may be able to help you out with...if 825 has court one day, I will shoot it for you...just have to get Richie to write some tickets!

Thanks...Mike from onthejobny.com got me some photos of the Charger so thanks for the help. Also thanks for the help with Mt Vernon.

George