Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC22

Congrats EMTBravo Network

6 posts in this topic

Looks like the 14th, or thereabout might be a big day One year in operation. Congrats Seth! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!! =D> =D>

Seth, GREAT JOB With everything! This is probably one of the friendliest and well organized community on the Internet. I have met so many people because of this board. This board really brought the county together and I'm so thankful for it. Just think, a year ago I had no idea what was "new" in the county Fire/EMS wise. I had nothing to inform me of any fires, or major incidents going on in the county besides my scanner. Now with the 1 year anniversary I can now read about who will get the next engine, who is on line for the next tower ladder, Who will be getting that new hot chief car....I can also wake up, or come back from a long vacation and log onto Emtbravo and check what I missed, and it will all be there waiting for me. So I just want to say Seth, OUTSTANDING job, and to all the Network members: Thanks for everything, and keeping this network close, fun, and well organized... without all you guys this county would be nothing. Thanks again, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMTBRAVO NETWORK! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :flower:

Seth... Awesome job with EMTBRAVO so far. Keeps getting better and better all the time. Always exciting to come home and check out whats new in the county and the regional area.

Maybe a few years down the road we'll have a get together and everyone can meet each other, but then again there wouldn't be any suspense in whose saying what. LOL

Keep up the excellent job your doing for all of us and hope everything is going well for you

Thanks!