Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

2 Hudson Valley Incidents on Court TV

3 posts in this topic

I just watched "Most Shocking: Dangerous Drivers" on Court TV. The first two segments were from Westchester and Rockland.

The first incident was a chase in what seems to be northern Westchester on 684 of a strecth limo by NYSP. At one point the guy drove the limo backwards through traffic when he lost his gears. Does anyone know the story to it? I remember seeing it on here but I don't know where it is.

The second incident was a road rage incident in Spring Valley. After being involved in an MVA, the driver who seems to be to blame attempts to run down the driver of the other vehicle. After hoping the median and going airborne, a bystander who appears to have a portable in his hand takes the keys out of the ignition. The two drivers proceed to square off as PD arrives.

Its pretty wierd seeing something so close to home on national tv. It goes to show that everybody out there has a video camera and are watching everything first responders do.

The I-684 incident ended in North Castle. The Trooper RMP catches the limo reversing down the Exit 3 southbound on ramp. The Police SUV in the vehicle is a North Castle ESU truck who was assisting. The vehicle crashed on Hunter Avenue, which is all residential making it a miracle no one was killed!

And the kicker is the limo was not stolen the guy just had a suspended license!