Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rfdu39

First Snowstorm Of The Season 12-13-07

40 posts in this topic

Looks like it's calming down. Might get off easy on this one!

Not up here it isn't! Damn, now I gotta bring out the back-saving shovel!

Mike

Best of luck to y'all, it was a nice 78 degrees here today. Almost in the 80s all week!

Thanks alot joe rao...he got me all excited for 4-8 inches of SNOW, and all I have in Eastchester is sleet/freezing rain. This weekend storm better be the real thing.

Amen!!

Storm sucked, they all do, anyone that thinks otherwise either makes money off of this crap or is sitting at home with nothing to do!!!

I hear Sunday may just be rain now? Anyone know more? I am on days this weekend and not looking forward to ANYTHING.

Storm sucked, they all do, anyone that thinks otherwise either makes money off of this crap or is sitting at home with nothing to do!!!

I hear Sunday may just be rain now? Anyone know more? I am on days this weekend and not looking forward to ANYTHING.

Last night, couple of the guys were saying they heard it was suppous to be a wintery mix, and nothing major?!? Any truth to this, I havent had a chance to look at the weather lately. Either way, I have a feeling its gonna be a long weekend...

Now that this storm is over, with 8 inches, i am hearing pretty much just rain for the saturday night storm

Im hearing we getting a foot or more with possable sleet mixed in so who knows wth going happen yet

I guess it is gonna be one of these storms we will have to wait and see what mother nature brings us... Greaaaattttt.....

The storm for this weekend is supposed to be more wet than white. So with the mess left over from yesterdays storm and the snow we are supposed to get at the begining of this weekends storm could mean that there could be some flooding,