Followers 0
Future Fireman

Unsuitable health standards (or lack thereof) in Hotels

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will this change where you stay

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Since only 6 people voted on this poll (as of this posting) I therefore declare this post a BUMP.

Look at it from our angle as Emergency Responders...

Think of the nastiest, filthiest, bug-ridden person you have dealt with... I bet they have stayed in a hotel at some point in their life! Some of these rooms might have 365 different people sleeping in them every year... do you trust their hygiene paired with the level of cleaning done by under-paid staff?

Personally I choose to sleep in my clothes on top of the comforter, and put a t-shirt over the pillow! :blink:

Hotels are down right nasty, I bring at least my own sheets and pillow case. Who knows where that pillow was last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Think of it as a vaccine against the common cold. And if you happen to catch the herp from one of glasses thats why theres Valtrex.

I do a lot of travel in my current work. I only stay in Hilton, Sheraton, Marriott and Hyatt hotels.

Personally I choose to sleep in my clothes on top of the comforter, and put a t-shirt over the pillow! :blink:

I remember a story a few years ago about the comforters in hotel rooms - supposedly the comforters are the nastiest things in the room becuase they DON'T get changed on a daily basis and who knows what people are doing on them between changes/washings.

Yuck!