Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigfitz2004

Intro to fire officer

11 posts in this topic

I’m enroll in the intro to fire officer class in February is there anything I should review before the class or advice.

Thanks

Company Officer That is the book my class was based on. I bought this up in Montour Falls Fire Academy to get a head start. There is a new 4th edition available now. Good class also! Edited by SPFC56-233

No problem, where is your class being held and who is your instructor?

The Instructor would be me. so make sure you have what all Fire Officers should have--pen--paper--good attatude-sense of humor- desire to learn a few things. I will provide the rest- Class starts promptly at 1900 houors dont be late. and French Vanilla coffee 2 sweet and lows is always in order:)

You're still drinking that fruity fluff fluff french vanilla coffee.

I still like my favorite flavor....BROWN!

PS: If its a Tuesday or a Thursday night....Large....light w/ milk and 4 splenda. Man's coffee!!!

and FireCapt...what do you mean? You mean your suppose to actually bring a pen to a class? Particularly one where you know you have to at least fill out a card...I mean come on now isn't that asking a lot?

i'll have my pen--paper--good attatude-sense of humor- desire to learn a few things and the French Vanilla coffee 2 sweet and lows ready on Feb. 5 @ 19:00

Anyone taking Intro to Fire Officer in Katonah starting Jan 3, 08 I prefer large with half and half and two sugars. As for reading, same IFSTA Company Officer. Bring an extra pen. New green cards are even worse to fill out. Stay Safe and Happy New Year. Bill D.

bill

if you can figure out how to use the green cards the coffee is on me brother. they are one pain in the keester