Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fitzjr11

Cindy Covell- Patterson FD

8 posts in this topic

I am saddened to say that we have another "one of the best" responders to watch over us as we serve others - Cindy's fight ended a little before noon on the 31st. Having suffered so long she spent the last week with family and friends by her side.

The 'angel' that she is will be in our hearts and hands forever.

Dwyer Funeral Home - School Street Patterson

Thursday

1/3/08 2:00 - 4:00 pm

1/3/08 7:00 - 9:00 pm (fire Dept service)

Friday

1/4/08 10:00 service - @ Dwyer's and then to Maple Ave. Cemetery.

Cindy had been battling cancer for the last several years. She was an active member of Patterson FD, and was very active on the ambulance. Cindy worked at Putnam ER, her husband is a past chief of Patterson FD.

She will be extremely missed.

Any questions please call the Patterson FD - 878- 6047

On behalf of the Pawling Fire Department, Our hearts go out to Cindy's family and to her fellow brothers and sisters of the Patterson Fire Department. God bless her and may she R.I.P.

On behalf of the Croton Falls Fire Department, our thoughts, prayers and condolences go to Cindy's family, friends and to the Patterson Fire Department. Rest in Peace, Cindy, and may God hold you in the Palm of His Hand.

In the short time I've been in Patterson Fire Dept. with the Ambulance It was an honor knowing Cindy and learning from her.

She will be sadly missed, but never forgotten.

Rest in Peace

My thoughts and prayers are with Snooky and all of the family at this time.

May God Bless you, give you strength and reassurance at this time.

Chris Von Dietsch

On behalf of the members of the Joppa-Magnolia Fire Dept Sta.#3 our thoughts and condolences go out to the Family, Friends, and all the members of the Patterson Fire Department for your your loss.

Wow. I didn't know Cindy was sick being out of the Putnam loop for so long. I have fond memories of the respect we had of each other professionally after we had gotten into it verbally a bit and ran into each other due to a mutual friend later and we both laughed about it. After that we had an awesome mutual respect and relationship. I can still see her laughing now.

Rest in Peace Cindy.

My sympathies to her family.