Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

Is this a valid frequency Putnam Cnty?

5 posts in this topic

Is this a valid Frequency?

Putnam County, link to 46.38 453.7875 PL - D503

A few years ago I used to hear some chatter on it but not recently

yes they are. but most department in putnam county now have high band radios or ultra high band so there isn't much talking on those channels except for talking to dispatch or some major even with multi departments working together.

Is this a valid Frequency?

Putnam County, link to 46.38 453.7875 PL - D503

A few years ago I used to hear some chatter on it but not recently

Yes it is. It is a cross band repeater owned and maintained by the Putnam Valley FD. The repeater is located on the Tinker Hill Tower in Putnam Valley. This freq. has only been used for the last year or so. There was a problem with our old freq.

46.38 is only used for dispatching agencies. All units use 46.54/46.44 (chan 5) when communicating with the dispatch center, and their designated fireground channel(s) on the fireground.

Edited by PVFD113

Yes it is. It is a cross band repeater owned and maintained by the Putnam Valley FD. The repeater is located on the Tinker Hill Tower in Putnam Valley. This freq. has only been used for the last year or so. There was a problem with our old freq.

Thanks all!

PVFD113

About 4 years ago I programed that in to a portable and was listening to Putnam, did someone else in Putnam have it before you guys?