Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbuchjr

All Emergency! TV show fans

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for the link brother! I LOVE that show, watched it all the time with my father and even had the Board game!! Hope they bring it back for us die hard dixie fans!!

Thanks for the link brother! I LOVE that show, watched it all the time with my father and even had the Board game!! Hope they bring it back for us die hard dixie fans!!

Cry Me A River!

Cry Me A River!

What is THAT supposed to mean brother? :)

What is THAT supposed to mean brother? :)

If you are a big fan of Dixie McCall (Julie London) then you would know that before Emergency she was a singer that had the hit song Cry Me A River. Now you know.

Thanks! Up till now I was just a fan of her body, not her acting! But thanks for the input!

Be safe.

Thanks! Up till now I was just a fan of her body, not her acting! But thanks for the input!

Be safe.

I know what you mean....A blonde in a 70's style nurse's outfit....oh baby!!! Too old for Johnny....and Roy was married.

I know what you mean....A blonde in a 70's style nurse's outfit....oh baby!!! Too old for Johnny....and Roy was married.

What do you mean too old for Johnny?? I always figures if the woman had a pulse, it was okay for Johnny

What do you mean too old for Johnny?? I always figures if the woman had a pulse, it was okay for Johnny

Exactly!! Johny hit on everything that moved!