Shawn Stewart @ 914-319-6799

$10.00 Cover

Bar and food specials

50/50 raffle and other raffles

5 tickets for $10.00

Live music by I-40 (Capt. Tim Harte)

&

The Westchester Firefighters Pipes and Drums

On December 26, 2007 at approximately 4:30 am a report of a structure fire coming from 151 Old Wilmont Rd. was received. As first due companies were arriving a report of heavy smoke coming from the structure was reported. We then learned it was the home of a retired firefighter Joe Grogan and his family. This was a very difficult situation due to the fact that Joe has been sick for the past several months. Joe has three boys who are firefighters on the job in Eastchester, Chief Mike Grogan, Lt. Danny Grogan and Lt. Kevin Grogan. Everything was lost in this fire. We are now asking for your support during their time of need. All proceeds that night will go directly to Joe and Joann Grogan.

Thank you,

EFD 184

Local 916

Edited by efd184

:angry: This is going to prove to be a great time The word Brother is used alot on this site. If you are going to use it step up and live it. Make an effort to attend this function. Support the Brothers Support the Tradition.

Efd Local 916

Fundraiser for Joe and Joann Grogan

(Retired member of local 916)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

7:00pm

The Beechmont Tavern

750 North Ave.

New Rochelle, NY

914-636-9533

For more info contact

Shawn Stewart @ 914-319-6799

$10.00 Cover

Bar and food specials

50/50 raffle and other raffles

5 tickets for $10.00

Live music by I-40 (Capt. Tim Harte)

&

The Westchester Firefighters Pipes and Drums

On December 26, 2007 at approximately 4:30 am a report of a structure fire coming from 151 Old Wilmont Rd. was received. As first due companies were arriving a report of heavy smoke coming from the structure was reported. We then learned it was the home of a retired firefighter Joe Grogan and his family. This was a very difficult situation due to the fact that Joe has been sick for the past several months. Joe has three boys who are firefighters on the job in Eastchester, Chief Mike Grogan, Lt. Danny Grogan and Lt. Kevin Grogan. Everything was lost in this fire. We are now asking for your support during their time of need. All proceeds that night will go directly to Joe and Joann Grogan.

Thank you,

EFD 184

Local 916

I am down at school in FL for this event, any way i could send my support via mail?

If anyone is interested it will be a good time and it is for a good cause!

I wonder how many alarms Retired FF Joe Grogan of Eastchester FD responded to in is career?

I have no doubt it was more than most of us, it's time we HELP!

Lets answer HIS call for help NOW!

I'd be happy to come out and support the Eastchester Firefighters and the Grogan family!