Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

Listing of Agencies Using the New Trunked System

7 posts in this topic

Around 0800 this morning I heard something regarding Mount Kisco FD starting to use the Trunked System effective the above noted time.

Also I have been hearing Irvington FD using the System for their responses. Can anyone officially confirm these two additions to the list of agencies using the System.

The current list I have compiled from previous posts is as follows:

Fire 11 - Hawthorne FD, Pleasantville FD, Thornwood FD, Valhalla FD

Fire 13 - Croton Falls FD, South Salem FD

Fire 16 - Bedford FD, Bedford Hills FD, Chappaqua FD, Katonah FD, Mount Kisco FD

Fire 17 - Yorktown FD

Fire 19 - Purchase FD

EMS 11 - Hawthorne FD EMS

EMS 13 - Pound Ridge VAC

EMS 16 - Bedford FD EMS

If anyone has any additions to bring this list current, feel free to post to this thread.

(Yorktown effective 1/14/08 0001hr)

Thanks to NWSafetyguy, EMSjunkie712 for updates.

Also, can anyone confirm Vista FD running on the System?

Edited by SteveOFD

You are correct about Mount Kisco Fire, as of 8am this morning, we are now using the trunk radio system (60 Fire 16) for all rig to rig or rig to county communication. The low band radios have been turned off.

Around 0800 this morning I heard something regarding Mount Kisco FD starting to use the Trunked System effective the above noted time.

Also I have been hearing Irvington FD using the System for their responses. Can anyone officially confirm these two additions to the list of agencies using the System.

Fire 16 - Bedford FD, Bedford Hills FD, Chappaqua FD, Katonah FD

Fire 19 - Purchase FD

EMS 13 - Pound Ridge VAC

EMS 16 - Bedford FD EMS

If anyone has any additions to bring this list current, feel free to post to this thread.

as of jan 14 at 0001 Yorktown Fire will be on Fire 17

Fire 16 - Bedford FD, Bedford Hills FD, Chappaqua FD, Katonah FD, Mount Kisco FD

Fire 17 - Yorktown FD

Fire 19 - Purchase FD

EMS 13 - Pound Ridge VAC

EMS 16 - Bedford FD EMS

we at valhalla vac use EMS 11 when responding to a multi agency incident in mt pleasant and when responding to county properties (parks and parkways)

since north white plains is aslso our district, we also use EMS 19 when responding to a multi agency incident in North Castle and again county properties.

Fire 17 - Yorktown FD

Fire 19 - Purchase FD

EMS 13 - Pound Ridge VAC

EMS 16 - Bedford FD EMS

I've heard Vista use it on some occaisions, not sure if they are in full operation on it. Anybody from Vista care to update?

Heard Irvington FD apparatus on Fire 14 for an alarm last week.

I made this a new topic for updating agencies going on to the new system, and moved those posts here since the other thread was getting pretty long.