Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Engfire

Englewood, Ohio Fire Department Website

5 posts in this topic

great site, lots of info to educate the public. the kid's corner is a great function. not too sure how many kids out there look up FD websites! ( but i know i would have as a kid!)

i actually played the elmo game for a min! i had to end the game when elmo started dancing in his chicken suit! ha!

was this site done by a "professional" or by a member?

Good site,couldn't help but notice yours is a fairly young dept and the history really doesn't tell how it came about.Also noticed a spike in MA,is this due to nearby towns relying on yours since youv'e been staffed, what was the cost to the taxpayers to get you guys going?

I agree, nice site. Where did your community get it's fire protection before ten years ago? I like your Smealsssss.

The dept was formed when a large Township dept seperated and it created 3 depts one being ours. Yes our MA is up because of our staffing plus a large majority of this is our automatic AMR, and When I say AMR its on the same dispatch. Our website was done by a member who also is an IT professional for his dayjob. Yes we are a Smeal dept, we really like the product and the service we get from the local dealer is fantastic, in 2007 we had our apparatus in the local dealers calander. We love Smeal so much that here in the next couple of years when we replace the 91 pierce it will be with a Smeal more than likely. We are well funded, with much of your money comming from property taxes as well as the City's income tax, we have a very mixed district with a good amount of industry and commercial property. I don't think the website stated our staffing levels but each station is maned with 3 24/7 and support comming from guys off duty and comming from home.

Edited by Engfire