Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Truck4 Promoted To Director Of Operations

12 posts in this topic

As we continue to grow, we have started an Administrative Division of EMTBravo to deal with all the administive tasks that keep this forum running. Additionally, I'm trying to shed some of the work off of me so that I can focus more on doing what I need to do.

Truck4, currently Deputy Adminstrator of EMTBravo Forums, has been appointed to Director Of Operations of our newest division, EMTBravo Forums, which encompasses all the EMTBravo Forums sites.

Truck4 has been with the forum since the begining, and he invented the "Incident Alert" concept which fueled this forum's growth. He also continues to be the "Incident Guru", posting an average of 4 IA's a day.

As EMTBravo expands, their are more roles to fill. Truck4 has been very reliable in assisting me with the administration of this forum, he's my "check and balance", and he also has filled in for me several times while I've been sick or traveling.

Thanks for all your help, Truck4, and congrats on the newly added stress!

(PLEASE NOTE: All EMTBravo staff work hours upon hours to bring this site to you. They don't get compensated at all-they work for free. I really thank them for making these sites what they are, and they are a tremendous resource for me. If it wasn't for them, I don't think I could handle running the sites)

Congrats are in order!

and...

Now I really feel stupid for losing my cool with Truck4 when he gave me some advice about my incident alerts (all thru PMs). It seems that I am quite a "rookie" standing next to him and his superior posting skills. :unsure:

JVC

Good Luck truck 4..........Keep up the great work.......

congrats brother. Keep up the great work!

congrats with the new job and good luck!

Congrats Truck 4

Man, everybody is getting promoted around here. What this shows is how this site has become more then a web site, its a VERY important information exchange center, if you need to get something out, this place is better then any other way of communicating. And all should be proud of how for the most part this Voly-Paid deal doesnt come up much and bring this site down. I now for a fact ( MT. Vernon Law Dept.) that other outside source's pay attention at what goes on here, and that is how I know this site has a positive impact on what we do.

Good Luck to all

Jim Loftus

Ladder 2

FDMV

Truck4, your definately the man for the job... best of luck with new position, I know it will suit you well!

Congrats, Truck4!!! you deserve this promotion!! You do an excellent job with the IAs!! Good Luck!!!!

Congrats Brother!

When only the best will do... Send ESU!