Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Zuki

1 post in this topic

As we continue to grow, we have started an Administrative Division of EMTBravo to deal with all the administive tasks that keep this forum running. Additionally, I'm trying to shed some of the work off of me so that I can focus more on doing what I need to do.

Truck4, currently Deputy Adminstrator of EMTBravo Forums, has been appointed to Director Of Operations of our newest division, EMTBravo Forums, which encompasses all the EMTBravo Forums sites.

Truck4 has been with the forum since the begining, and he invented the "Incident Alert" concept which fueled this forum's growth. He also continues to be the "Incident Guru", posting an average of 4 IA's a day.

As EMTBravo expands, their are more roles to fill. Truck4 has been very reliable in assisting me with the administration of this forum, he's my "check and balance", and he also has filled in for me several times while I've been sick or traveling.

Thanks for all your help, Truck4, and congrats on the newly added stress!

(PLEASE NOTE: All EMTBravo staff work hours upon hours to bring this site to you. They don't get compensated at all-they work for free. I really thank them for making these sites what they are, and they are a tremendous resource for me. If it wasn't for them, I don't think I could handle running the sites)