Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRS2817

Busy day today 2-13-08

10 posts in this topic

I know Putnam County is very busy, how about anywhere else?

Rollovers & water conditions uggly

Cross County PKWY, Saw Mill River PKWY, Bronx River PKWY, Hutchinson River PKWY

Complete MESS

I take my post back !!! Mohegan working structure fire. see IA

In addition to Mohegan's Fire - Cortlandt VAC has been going nuts.. and mohegan just got an outside gas odor.. FDVA is still quiet though :(

Hey Art, dont know if you heard, E255 advised that they were evacuating Wal-Mart :blink: . That will prove to be a fun task. They were dispatched earlier to Rt. 6 & Baker St. (IFO Cortlandt Town Center) for an outside odor of gas as well.

As for the working fire...M/A from Peekskill (FAST), Buchanan (Cascade), Continental Village (Engine), WCDES Batt-17 & Yorktown to re-locate (1) engine to Mohegan HQ. If anyone is familiar with the fire building, you will know how this fire may prove difficult. It is in a very large catering hall with very high ceilings, numerous rooms, not to mention its quite an old building, maybe balloon construction (?).

1115hrs-Yorktowm was to re-locate (1) engine to Mohegan HQ, but were re-directed to the scene of the gas leak at Wal-Mart.

1120hrs-Croton FASTeam requested to Mohegan fire. Car 2084 en-route.

All that and im home sick...figures lol.

mike you missed all that over time,get well soon , mabey there will be more

Ah, no worries there my man, i got the 8 hours of double-time last night and went in for my regular work day today. However, i ended up taking a 1/2 sick day, just feel lousy with this weather.

Hey Art, dont know if you heard, E255 advised that they were evacuating Wal-Mart :blink: . That will prove to be a fun task. They were dispatched earlier to Rt. 6 & Baker St. (IFO Cortlandt Town Center) for an outside odor of gas as well.

As for the working fire...M/A from Peekskill (FAST), Buchanan (Cascade), Continental Village (Engine), WCDES Batt-17 & Yorktown to re-locate (1) engine to Mohegan HQ. If anyone is familiar with the fire building, you will know how this fire may prove difficult. It is in a very large catering hall with very high ceilings, numerous rooms, not to mention its quite an old building, maybe balloon construction (?).

1115hrs-Yorktowm was to re-locate (1) engine to Mohegan HQ, but were re-directed to the scene of the gas leak at Wal-Mart.

1120hrs-Croton FASTeam requested to Mohegan fire. Car 2084 en-route.

All that and im home sick...figures lol.

Come on Mike, I guess you don't know me that well... either that or you haven't checked the IA again... All that info and then some posted....

Feel better though