Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest fdnyladder10

Looking For A NYPD ESU/SOD Online Radio Feed

8 posts in this topic

I have tried scanct.com for the esu/sod live feed, but it wont work with my real player or windows media player, is there any other feeds that cover nypd esu online feeds that are easier to use.

Many thanks

Jarrod

I can't answer your question but I just tried using ScanCT feed F-5 and both players connected and played fine, on my end, using Firefox browser.

RealPlayer- version 11

WMP- version10.0

Maybe check your browser security or firewall settings?

I have tried scanct.com for the esu/sod live feed, but it wont work with my real player or windows media player, is there any other feeds that cover nypd esu online feeds that are easier to use.

Many thanks

Jarrod

thanks mate.

thanks mate.

Is it the free download version of real player, or is it the version you have to pay for that needs to be downloaded??

Cheers

Jarrod

Is it the free download version of real player, or is it the version you have to pay for that needs to be downloaded??

Cheers

Jarrod

Both of these that I use are the free version players.

I haven't yet found any good reason for me to pay for either one.

Mangaed to get scanct.com working eventually :), listening into the runs, seems that the only esu unit out in the ESS 1 is adam 1, they seem to be getting all the runs, no mention of boy 1 or charlie 1.

jarrod

Mangaed to get scanct.com working eventually :) , listening into the runs, seems that the only esu unit out in the ESS 1 is adam 1, they seem to be getting all the runs, no mention of boy 1 or charlie 1.

jarrod

the dispatcher told all units to go to channell 2, that mean we cannot hear them on our online feeds, as their is no radio traffic at all on scanct.com, it is still running, just no radio traffic.

Mangaed to get scanct.com working eventually :), listening into the runs, seems that the only esu unit out in the ESS 1 is adam 1, they seem to be getting all the runs, no mention of boy 1 or charlie 1.

jarrod

All the jobs may be coming up in Adam's sector... hence the reason you only hear them getting assigned jobs...