Followers 0
effd3918

Dutchess County Police Chase 2-19-08

7 posts in this topic

Date: 2/19/08

Time: 2200ish

Frequency: 156.1350

Units Operating: State Police , DC Sheriff

Description Of Incident: Police in Pursuit of vehicle Route 9 and smithtown, the east on old hopewell on All Angles Approaching rt 82 now going toward TSP in lagrange at 2206. Car comes back to a Carmel address 2207 Approaching Noxon Road Route 82 and 55. I can hear an Air Unit close to the ground. Im in the Hopewell Area. 2210 passing North Cross road toward Route 55. 2213 65/70 MPH. State Police Helicopter with good spotlight. 2217 Route 44A Back towards Millbrook. State Police Millbrook has spike strips at that intersection. Running on foot . 3 SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY at 2221

This pursuit originated in Carmel ( Putnam ) by Carmel Police at Putnam Plaza Route 6. Proceded to Route 301, to Route 9 into Dutchess.

Carmel PD, Putnam COunty Sheriff, NYSP all assisted.

nicholas994

This pursuit originated in Carmel ( Putnam ) by Carmel Police at Putnam Plaza Route 6. Proceded to Route 301, to Route 9 into Dutchess.

Carmel PD, Putnam COunty Sheriff, NYSP all assisted.

nicholas994

thanks alot I caught it on route 9 at smithtown

heard car had drugs in to. Glad to hear that suspects caught. another dangerous people off the road.

was this the maxima i kept hearing about over the scanner?

This was right by my home. Several Police cars back and forth and one even making a u turn almost hitting my mail box. I even saw the air unit. We turned all the lights off and locked the doors and watched the show.